RideTech Air Suspension CoolRide
This is where it all began. Before inventing ShockWaves, Air Ride Technologies -- now known as RideTech -- introduced air spring and bracket assemblies for use as drop in coil spring replacements as well as for use in custom bolt-in and weld-in installations. Through years of research and development, RideTech has developed CoolRide kits for a wide variety of classic and late model applications to greatly simplify the adaptation of air springs. Depending on your application, CoolRide Kits are available for stock control arms and RideTech StrongArms. Some kits include RideTech Adjustable Monotube shock absorbers. If you don't see your application listed, please be sure to call.
- Correctly Sized Air Springs for Your Application
- Fabricated Brackets and Mounts Simplify Installation
- Ford, GM and Chrysler Fitments
- Kits for Stock and StrongArm Control Arms
* For best ride quality and handling, use CoolRide in conjunction with RideTech Adjustable Monotube Shock Absorbers.