RideTech Street Grip Kits
Get modern ride and handling for your classic muscle car or truck. RideTech StreetGRIP is an engineered solution for popular muscle cars and trucks from the 50s through the 80s.
StreetGRIP components are vastly superior to OE parts with respect to both function and quality. For example, all StreetGRIP kits include adjustable monotube shocks that radically improve grip, stability and comfort. Rebound adjustment helps you fine tune the calibration to your personal driving style and vehicle specs. RideTech shocks are so good, they come with a 1,000,001 mile warranty.
There's more. We supply self-lubricating delrin bushings that eliminate flex wthout binding or squeaking. Dual rate lowering coil springs provide the best of both worlds: supple ride and great handling. Where applicable, RideTech provides lightweight, high-rate composite leaf springs to reduce unsprung weight which improves both ride and handling.
- Modern Ride Quality and Handling -- A radical improvement over stock.
- Adjustable HQ Series Monotube Shocks -- Superior to twin tube shocks.
- Easy To Install -- Direct replacement - no cutting or welding.
- Hi-Tech Lowering Springs -- Dual rate coil springs and composite leaf springs (where applicable).
- Delrin Bushings -- Eliminates unwanted movement and stiction without squeaking.
- Tall Ball Joints -- Improves camber curve for a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Musclebar -- Large diameter bar minimizes body roll