1964-66 Mustang Street Grip Complete System RideTech 12095010
We have perfected what these cars need to acheive ride quality without breaking the bank. The StreetGrip system will enhance ride quality and handling performance to make your prized musclecar ride and drive better than the late model sitting in your driveway.
Easy to install - direct replacement for factory suspension - no other modifications necessary
- RADICAL improvement to ride quality and handling performance
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate and saves 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coilsprings offer the best of both worlds...ride quality AND crisp handling
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension
- Tall balljoints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance