Today's discerning hotrodder wants to enjoy driving their older musclecar as much as they enjoy driving their new Camaro. You want ride quality. You want handling performance. You DO NOT want to spend weeks or thousands of dollars to accomplish this.
RideTech feels the same way! That is why the StreetGrip suspension system was created.
The virtues of a quality RideTech suspension system have been well-documented on highways and race tracks all over the world. Now, we have combined this history of product quality and racing success into the intelligent hotrodders efficient suspension system...the RideTech StreetGrip!
- Easy to install - direct replacement for factory suspension - no other modifications necessary
- RADICAL improvement to ride quality and handling performance
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate and saves 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coilsprings offer the best of both worlds...ride quality AND crisp handling
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension
- Tall balljoints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance