From Walker Radiator
Things you should know about Walker Radiator Works
All TOP QUALITY MATERIAL.
- Complete with all connections.
- Ready to bolt to your application.
- Each assembly comes complete with the following standards.
- Designed to operate with a 15 lb. to 18 lb. cap.
- Top tanks are stamped from .040 deep draw Brass.
- Pre-drawn heavy (12 Ga.) steel rod holder with threaded holes for all attachments. (Where needed.)
- Brass drain cock for easy draining.
- Oil cooler for automatic transmission.
- (Fitting size is 1/80 pipe thread. Line fitting kits are available.)
- Heavy gauge steel side brackets.
- Simple bolt in application.
- No alterations to grill or grill shell.
- Guaranteed to cool.
Air Condition Models:
Condensor compatible for use with Freon R-12 and R-134a refirgerant.
Easy condensor-to-conpressor-evaporator hook ups.
Condensor fitting sizes are #6 and #8 o-ring designs.
Securely mounted for long lasting durability.
Modified Engines = Z Series
Cobra Standard Series radiators are NOT DESIGNED TO COOL any engine that has been BORED. Also big block Chevrolets, big block Fords, Ford flatheads, big block Mopars, 400 small block Chevrolets and anticipated hot running applications such as SUPER CHARGED engines. The above engine applications should use our COBRA Z Series radiators.
Some Options Will Require A Salesperson To Contact You About Your Order.