Fat Man Fabrications GM G-Tech Tubular Control Arms
From Fat Man Fabrication
Tubular Control Arms For GM Cars
- Thousands of sets installed since 1991!
- Optimized geometry for modern radial tires and Hot Rod rakes
- Billet steel upper control arm shafts machined with an offset and optimized upper ball joint position allow Max G alignment without huge shim stacks.
- Urethane upper bushings for control
- American made, TIG welded construction for Top Quality
- 1" x .188 wall tubing for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- Available in stock or narrowed widths for tire clearance, for fatter tires and subframed hot rods
- All new top quality ball joints installed
- OEM lower rubber bushings installed to maintain insulation from road shock - Urethane lower bushings optional at no extra cost... Tighter but hasher
- Stamped 3/16" lower spring cup mounts a urethane lower spring insulator for NVH suppression (Noise Vibration, Harshness)
- Easy bolt on conversion to QA-1 Coilovers or Airride
- The cheap Chinese copies simply mimic the OEM design -WITHOUT all the improvements we have made since 1991
Set of four, complete with ball joints, shafts and bushings in primer to paint your choice of color
'55-'57 Chevy : Stock width or narrowed 1.5" per side. OEM bushing supplied to install with your original cross shafts. Aftermarket sway bars will require welding to fit.
'58-'64 Chevy : Stock width only. OEM bushings supplied to install with your original cross shafts. Sway bar tabs and steering stops installed.
'64-'72 Chevelle : Stock width, or narrowed 1" per side. Assembled with new shafts, bushings, and ball joints. Sway bar mounts included on stock width, narrowed arms will require modifications to mount sway bar.
'67-'69 Camaro / '68-'74 Nova : Stock width, or narrowed 1.5" per side. Assembled with new shafts, bushings, and ball joints. Sway bar mounts included on stock width, narrowed arms will require modifications to mount a sway bar.
'70-'81 Camaro / '75-'79 Nova / '73-'77 Chevelle, '77-'81 Impala, '75-'81 Seville : Stock width or narrowed 1" per side. Assembled with new shafts, bushings, and ball joints. Sway bar mounts and steering stops installed on stock and narrowed versions.